JAMPS En las redes sociales

Bringing Your Old GW into this Century
Views 209857
Replies 4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is the first Video in a series that I will be presenting. 

In this video, I will be Removing the non-working radio(not to worry, I will be upgrading it in a later video) and replacing it with a USB, Voltage meter and cigarette lighter.

Warning If you are all about keeping your bike all original than do NOT do any of what I will show you in these videos.

Here is a link to purchase the USB, Voltage display, and cigarette lighter adapter panel. You may be able to find it cheaper on ebay I'm sure of it. (However, it was only 19.99 and I have free shipping)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HBHHCO6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks !

Marty Rall 
System Administrator
Admin@hondagoldwingowners.org
The Following video is Part 2 Here I will be explaining the wiring for adding the new USB, Voltage meter, and cigarette lighter.

Thanks !

Marty Rall 
System Administrator

1. The Following video is Part 3 Mounting the new USB, Voltage meter, and cigarette lighter and preparing for the new radio

Pin 6 - Accessory power

Pin 8 - ground
Pin 13 - Right Channel
Pin 14 - Left Channel
Pin 15 - Speaker ground
Pin 16 - Power output for Auto Volume Control

Thanks !

Marty Rall 
System Administrator
Part 4 installing radio

Thanks !

Marty Rall 
System Administrator
If you want information about the radio it does not have a brand. It came from China and I waited 3 weeks to get it. I wasn't in any hurry and the price was right. You will need tor search 7" GPS Radio.

Visit http://wish.com

Thanks !

Marty Rall 
System Administrator